- We intervene in the legal defence of our clients in procedures of divorce and separations by mutual agreement and we advise clearly and efficiently on measures that may have consequences for the situation of the couples.
- We draw up clear and efficient regulatory agreements where there is no room for misinterpretations and where the good climate of understanding is respected at all times.
- If there is no possibility to reach specific agreements or even, if there are conflicting views between spouses or partners, we intervene in the family proceedings advising and defending our clients before the courts of justice.
We carry out civil litigation highlighting our participation in:
- Evictions: Unpaid leases, claims for payment, expiration of lease.
- Law for Real Estates and Constructions: Cancellations of contracts of purchase and sale, refunds of payments made on account, advice and processing of purchase and sales transactions, registrations of properties.
- Proprietary interest in cooperative dwellings: Legal defence and representation for communities of proprietors, requests for payments, dispute settlement, etc.
- Inheritance law: Professional intervention in carrying out testate proceedings, advice on inheritance taxes, judicial proceeding to settle estate of an intestate.
- Judicial incapacitations
We have special expertise in the following areas:
- Dismissals, penalties, demands for payment, career breaks: We advise our clients in making decisions regarding proposals made by companies in processes of dismissals. We intervene in the whole procedure from the conciliation to the action before the court and we lodge appeals for reversal.
- Representation before the labour inspection, accidents at work, surcharges for delayed social security payments, administrative sanctions resulting from the lack of safety measures at work.
- We assist our clients in all phases of criminal proceedings. Since the intervention in detention centres we assist in every stages until the defence at trial.
- We have expertise in defending clients in procedures of crimes against traffic safety, blood alcohol level, public health crimes, crimes against workers, crimes against the person, theft, murder, gender violence, economic crime, fraud, crimes against the Public Treasury and Social Security, money laundering and corporate crime.
Civil liability on traffic accidents
We carry out the legal defence of our clients in cases of compensation claims for injuries and consequences resulting from traffic accidents lodging claims against insurance companies and third responsible parties requesting the highest possible compensation.
Administrative law and urban planning
Administrative claims, disciplinary proceedings, economic-administrative claims, appeals to the court.
Representation and assistance at trial before the jurisdiction for suits under administrative law, property claims due to abnormal functioning of public services, expropriations.